The rules of the Bar Council of India do not permit Mani Chengappa & Mathur, as an Indian law firm, to solicit work and/or advertise. The information provided through this website is available to you (the user) at your request, solely for the purposes of information and is not intended to be advertising or solicitation.By clicking on the "I Agree" button below, a user expressly acknowledges and agrees with the following:
- The user desires to gain more information about Mani Chengappa & Mathur for his/her/its own information and use.
- The user has not received any unsolicited invitation from Mani Chengappa & Mathur or any of its members or authorized representatives to view this website.
- There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever to the user from Mani Chengappa & Mathur or any of its members or any authorized representative to solicit any work through this website.
- Any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website regarding Mani Chengappa & Mathur, its members and its capabilities are completely at the user’s own volition.
- The user does not consider this information to be an invitation for a lawyer-client relationship. None of the information on this website amounts to legal advice and the user must not rely on such material as a substitute for legal advice from a properly qualified lawyer. Mani Chengappa & Mathur will not be deemed to have entered into a lawyer-client relationship with any user by virtue of the user accessing, browsing, downloading or using materials from this website.
If you, the user do not agree with the terms set forth above, please do not click on the “I Agree” button but instead please close the browser window and not access the website.