Every business generates intellectual property and the protection and commercialisation of these assets is an important business consideration.
While a lot of attention is focussed on the commercialisation of intellectual assets, it is equally important to focus on how these assets are protected and ensuring that the chain of ownership is maintained properly from conceptualisation and development through commercial release. Our experience in devising programs to identify, protect and commercialise intellectual property gives us the ability to provide comprehensive advice to our clients on the strategic and implementation phases of intellectual property management.
- Strategic intellectual property advisory
- Trademark and Copyright registrations (together with partners)
- Technology exploitation (including use of open source), commercialisation and licensing agreements
- Franchising, distribution and re-seller agreements
- Standard form agreements to protect and exploit intellectual property